I have an Asus PC desktop, the model is cs5111. Apparently updating the BIOS will helping the over heating problem. I don’t think an extra fan will help, this is an on going issue with all of these models
Incoming PC Tutorial search:
- asus cs5111 overheating
- does updating bios help with overheating
- asus cs5111 fan
- asus cs5111 overheat
- clear cmos asus cs5111
- why does updating bios overheating
- does updating the bios help with overheating?
- does updating your bios help overheating
- fix bios overheating
- How to solved overhitting problem of my dasktop computer
Related PC Tutorial:
- How can i repair my computers BIOS if the Screen is blank?
- Check Bios Settings If Your Computer Gives You Trouble Despite Perfect Hardware
- How much would it cost to have bios reinstalled on a bios chip?
- How do i get to bios on my computer to boot from disk that is in a cd drive?
- How do your clear a hard drive from start up or phoenix bios?